<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3125475769641608732?origin\x3dhttp://xieyingzj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
▲ ▲ ▲

Misc
★XieyingzJ
29101996

superjunior 2pm shinee snsd fx beast ukiss ze:a bigbang brown eyed girls



Links
2E'10 DMB

Anthea Crystal Xueyue Zhixin

Zarifah Sabrina

Eekie Faith Janice Germain Jasmine Genevieve Chloe Yinting Susu Peiqi Fanny Jacelyn Sheryl

Siri Ain Annabelle Suting

Huishi

tags



Archives
→ December 2009
→ January 2010
→ February 2010
→ March 2010
→ April 2010
→ May 2010




(Thursday, December 31, 2009 12:57 AM)

Gayo Daejun.

SBS GAYO DAEJUN IS WIN !!!!!
AND ALTHOUGHT KBS GAYO WASN'T AS HIGH, IT WAS STILL AWESOME.

and i'm in love with Jjong now @@
But Key is win .. Forgive me jjong ^_^

and i love Keyber and Jjongkey.

I'm so stuck with fanfics now. I can't believe i even ignored SJ fanfics for Keyber & Jjongkey.

I love 2pm's performance today ^_^
Strip hehehhez & tired of waiting is awesome -twists-

Oh and lee seunggi *.*

oh and i'm not really concern if you're angry at me. but if you are, sorry ^_^

I STILL WANT TO GO EAST COAST CYCLING. ANYONE?!?!?!?!